Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the best health insurance for a pregnant woman?

I do not want to rely on the government to take care of my child, but I would like a health insurance that pays most (if not all) of my doctor bills while I'm pregnant and will pay for my child once he/she is here. Who is the best?What's the best health insurance for a pregnant woman?Get a job with benefits. If you are already pregnant the best policy is any policy through an employer. Individual insurance will not accept you if you are pregnant. Even if you are not currently pregnant, as a result of the Healthcare Deform Act most companies have quit offering maternity coverage on individual policies unless the state mandates the coverage. Group health insurance cannot treat pregnancy as pre-existing condition and will cover you.

No comments:

Post a Comment