Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the Health and Safety regulations for Children over 13 cooking in the house on there own?

Please Help! I'm 14 and my mum wont let me cook in the house without an adult supervising! :(

I would like to know what the H %26amp; S Regulations are for letting a 13 year old child cook on there own in the house is?!?! Thanks to all who help me out on this. :D xxxWhat is the Health and Safety regulations for Children over 13 cooking in the house on there own?H%26amp;S is not applicable to ones own home for the use of those who reside there,,

Your mother is just being extra careful that you don`t come to harm or harm her kitchen,What is the Health and Safety regulations for Children over 13 cooking in the house on there own?I don't believe health and safety regulations cover what happens in private homes. I think possibly your mum is anxious you may get hurt so perhaps you should go along with the supervision till you can prove to your mum that you can be trusted. Once she sees you are taking care of yourself and being careful with equipment and utensils I'm sure you will be allowed a bit more unsupervised sessions in the kitchen.What is the Health and Safety regulations for Children over 13 cooking in the house on there own?wow! I didnt even know there was such a thing..

You know.. why not call up your local fire department house and talk to the fire chief and say you are doing this for a class research project and ask them.. He/she might know..

No comments:

Post a Comment