Sunday, January 29, 2012

Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts

would you wish your child to have?Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what giftsintelligence, modesty, compassion, and ambitionWomen/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts
Good sense, logic, intuition....Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what giftsSolomon's Wisdom.
The wisdom of old age so you would have a child that knows how to live without having to learn the hard way.Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what giftsI'd want it to be an exceptional singer or dancer or play a sport or something so he/she can take care of me when Im older.Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts
The gift of discerning good from evil, and choosing the good.
Well, my family has an innate tendency towards artistic professions...



I would like my child to be AT LEAST as intelgent as I am (I'm above average, no boast, just stating a fact) and I would like her to be as artistic as my aunt... She taught at the Art Insititue of Chicago...



I have a wide variety of skills that range from arts, crafts, metal working, wood working, textiles... My father is exelent in wood and metal working... I would want my child to follow in our families tendency towards the arts... Creativity also inhances the mind so intelegence...Women/girls if you could have a child with 'gifts' besides a good heart/soul and good health what gifts
I was hoping for brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment