Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Best restuarants in Boston? Seafood, Italian, Bakeries, Sushi yada yada?

Seafood, Italian, Sushi, Whatever~ (even Bakeries~)



i'm only in Boston for a few days (July 4th weekend!!! :D) and i wanna go to the best restuarants.

preferably small restuarants that are unique to Boston. I don't wanna go to a place that's here in D.C. too.



Oh and do u know anywhere that serves fish %26amp; chips? I REALLY want fish %26amp; chips.



also, i'm not an AUTHENTIC italian food lover (aka: I like alfredo).... someplace like that maybe :)



my friend told me i HAVE to eat lobster in Boston, so any good lobster places?



I'm going to Quincey Market, so any restuarants i should try while i'm there??



I also wanna go to some good bakeries and maybe some sushi :)



And when u tell me a restuarant could you reccomend a few menu items as well??



Thank you!Best restuarants in Boston? Seafood, Italian, Bakeries, Sushi yada yada?
Okay I just moved to Boston this summer and like you I was on a quest to try everything! :)



The Barking Crab: I got the clam bake thing it was AMAZING lobster, potatos, clams - the best

Eagle's Deli: I saw it on Man v. Food and wanted to try I just got a fancy hamburger I forget the name

Italian Food: Giacomo's

Sushi: O ya



.. These are just what I tried



I spent a good ammount of time on Yelp looking at the type of food and then sorting it by highest rated, it helped me so much. Have fun!
Well my friend who stayed in Boston for a few days said that he went to this bakery that was the best in the East coast. I would try to look up that place. I hope you have an awesome time in Boston!Best restuarants in Boston? Seafood, Italian, Bakeries, Sushi yada yada?
Morton's is a steak house i think it's called that it has the best souffl茅 it's expensive though but is good. also Cheesecake Factory is good!.
I love going to get clam chowda (thats how u say it in boston)

Seafood and Sushi all the wayBest restuarants in Boston? Seafood, Italian, Bakeries, Sushi yada yada?
PF changs is the sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment